How To Use
How To Use Our Portable Juicer Cup
- Please read this below information carefully before using the product.
- To avoid interrupting regular work of blender, it is not allowed to open the juicer cup during blending
- The juice cup can only be opened after the blade stops rotating.
- When complete charging, please pull out the plug and do not pull the wire when unplugging.
- This device must be used according to the instructions and should not be used for other purposes.
- Use of accessories which are not recommended or sold by original manufacturer may result in fire, electric leakage or personal injury.
- Please do not attempt to break the safety interlock of the lid
- It is not allowed to disassemble or modify this product by yourself.
- Please do not keep the blender in or near flammable gases or electric stoves, or in hot ovens.
- Please make sure the blender is securely fastened before use.
- If the power cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service department or a similar professional to avoid danger.
- When the product is in operation, it is forbidden to touch the movable parts such as the blade and the motor to avoid injury or damage the product.
- Please do not sink the power adapter or motor combination into water or other liquids to avoid the risk of fire, electric leakage or personal injury.
- Please clean the blender timely after use. The parts which come into contact with food shall be cleaned by pure hygienic water. Please be careful of sharp blade edges to avoid cuts when draining the cup and cleaning the parts. (you can wear protective gloves)
- The blender shall not be used or played by persons (including children) with decreased physical, sensory or mental abilities or lack of experience and/or knowledge. Unless it’s under supervision or guidance by guardian.
- - Children should be taken care of to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- - In the absence of supervision, the cleaning and maintenance of the appliance should not be done by children.
- -Please disconnect the power connector of the juicer cup before cleaning or disassembling, and prohibit children from using without supervision.
- Please clean the product before the initial use with a mild detergent and dry it thoroughly. The blender base should be wiped with a damp cloth and should not be immersed in water.
- In order to ensure the blending effect, it is recommended to fully charge the product before first use.
- Please thoroughly clean the parts that come into contact with food.
Note: In order to ensure the blending effect, it is recommended to charge the blender before use.
a. Plug the magnetic charging cable into DC5V/1A ∪SB standard adapter
b. Connect magnetic head with corresponding port on the blender base to charge the product. In the charging state, the indicator light shows in white color and flashes.
c. When the charging is completed, indicator will show in white light without flashing. When the charger is unplugged, the white light will go out.
d. The blender can’t work under charging state!
Reminder: This product has double protection. If the blender base is placed separately or if the juice cup is not correctly installed, the product will not work when press switch button, and the indicator light will flash alternately between white and red. Only by rotating the blender base and the juice cup in place, can the product work normally when you double-click the switch button. (Note: two grey dots stand in one line means the blender base and juice cup are already in place)
1. There is only one switch button, the specific functions are as below:
- When the blender base and juice cup are installed in place. Double-click (press twice quickly) the switch button. Indicator light will show by steady white light, the product then runs at full speed. Normal working time is 30 seconds. The blending work stops after 30 seconds.
- If stalling occurs during the work, the blender will stop immediately, and red light will be on for 5 seconds.
- If the battery is insufficient during the working process, the indicator light will flash for 5 seconds. It is recommended to charge it before use at this moment.
- During the work process, the blender can be stopped running by single click.
Note: It can work continuously for 5 times under the full power condition (the program is set to 30 seconds each time), the interval is not less than 3 minutes, and it takes more than 30 minutes to rest after 5 consecutive operations! One charge supports 8- 10 cups of juice blending.
2. Wash the fruits (apples, pears, etc.), peel them, and cut them into small pieces （about 1cm *1cm * 1cm）
3. Put the cut fruit into the juicer cup, add appropriate amount of water or milk or other liquids you like. The total amount of food and liquid is recommended not to exceed the maximum of the cup.
4. Rotate the blender base and the juice cup in place to ensure that the ingredients do not leak out (two grey dots stand in one line).
5. Double-click the switch button on the blender base, then place down the juicer cup on a leveled surface or on hand. The blender starts working and the process is set to work for 30 seconds. During working process, the blender can be slighted shaken for a better blending effect.
6. After finishing blending, spin the blender base out of the juice cup, you can drink the juice directly.
Cleaning and Maintenance
- Please make sure the blade has been stopped rotating before cleaning.
- Do not use a steel ball, abrasive cleaner or corrosive liquid (such as gasoline or acetone) to clean the product.
- The blender base can be wiped with a wrung wet cloth; do not rinse, soak or spray it in water or other liquids to avoid damage to the device or leakage of the product.
- Wash the inside of the juicer cup and the part which contacts food with clean water, and dry it timely. Be cautious to the sharp blade to avoid cuts (you can wear protective gloves).
- When storing the blender, please make sure that it is clean, dry, and place in a dry, ventilated place to avoid direct sunlight.
- Quick cleaning: Add appropriate amount of water to the juice cup and install it well with blender base. Double-click to start and work for 5 to 10 seconds.